Denby Special Projects are a trusted partner within the UK and Europe to many leading energy providers. We provide a wide scope of services to the power industry.
Our team has considerable experience in the transportation, maintenance and removal / installation of power turbines and transformers. We have moved and installed some extremely expensive equipment on behalf of the world's largest blue chip organisations and plenty of SMEs.
Our experience ranges from renewable energy including wind turbines and solar farm equipment to power turbines and substations, we regularly work on industrial power installations.
Why use Denby Special Projects?
- We have an efficient, highly skilled team of specialist technicians who deliver exceptional service to our customers
- We have an outstanding safety record
- We understand the importance of minimising downtime of valuable plant and machinery whether for repairs, exchange, servicing or relocation
- We have a diverse range of specialist equipment which enables us to transport, maintain, remove or install various items of equipment, ranging from smaller parts to oversized loads
- We offer a complete service; transportation, maintenance work, installation / building or dismantling / removals
- ISO 9001 Quality Management certified by BSI under certificate number FS12069
- We recognise the importance of renewable energy
Safety is important:
In order to ensure work is carried out safely we will;
- Arrange Site visits where required
- Complete Risk assessments and
- Ensure we comply with HSE requirements
Types of equipment carried, maintained and / or installed / dismantled:
- Power Turbines
- Gas Turbines
- Lifting transformers
- Solar Panels and parts
- Wind Turbines
- Power industry parts
Our high quality service starts with the processing of an initial enquiry which is fully assessed and all technical aspects reviewed to the completion of the project.