We are a specialist road haulage company with considerable experience in the field of heavy transport both in the UK and across Europe.
Denby Special Projects are committed to being one of the UK's leading service providers in specialist heavy transport. We regularly provide our services to multi-national companies and SMEs.
Our heavy transport service can be tailored to meet your requirements.
Why use Denby Special Projects for your heavy transport?
- Our aim is to deliver a professional, quality service to all of our customers
- We have Category One and Two permits valid for the whole of France
- We have moved items with values in excess of £1,000,000
- Safety is very important to us, all enquiries are assessed and technical aspects reviewed
- We have a fleet of modern specialist trailers and high spec Hiab Crane vehicles
- We have a valued team of highly skilled drivers with a wealth of knowledge and experience able to respond to our customer's needs
- For over 40 years we have been a member of the RHA
- We are able to provide movements within the UK or throughout Europe
We are able to provide:
- Pilot cars equipped to be in constant communication with the driver
- A full route planning service
- A permit application service
- Site visits to discuss your movement requirements
Some examples of our activities & services include:
- Marine transport – boats and marine equipment
- Aeroplanes and parts, new and old
- Industrial plant equipment
- Packing and shipping services
- Movement of extremely heavy items to / from the continent and within the UK
- Heavy land transportation – Gas Turbines, Heavy Manufactured goods