Denby Special Projects have considerable experience with building works, education, culture and infrastructure projects. We provide highly skilled technicians using specialist transport and lifting equipment.
We have completed many projects as shown in some of the pictures above, ranging from railways, roadworks, culture projects through to bridges, balconies and safety railings.
Our involvement ranges from providing transport only to onsite working, we arrange site visits and complete risk assessments to ensure all works are completed safely.
Why use Denby Special Projects?
- We have an efficient, highly skilled team of specialist technicians who deliver exceptional service to our customers
- We have an outstanding safety record
- We have a diverse range of specialist equipment including a modern fleet of high spec Fassi lorry mounted cranes
- We offer a complete service; transportation, maintenance work, installation / building or dismantling / removals
- ISO 9001 Quality Management certified by BSI under certificate number FS12069
Some examples of the work we carry out:
- Transport of railway tracks and parts
- Transport / installation of footbridges
- Transporting / installation of signage
- Transporting / installation of sculptures
- Installation of flagpoles
- Onsite movements at Academy's / University’s
- Transporting / installation of museum exhibits
- Transport of lighting towers
- Transporting / installation of lane guards/ barriers
- Replacement of lamp posts
- Transportation of pavers and rollers for roadworks