With our extensive experience in installations and removals, Denby Special Projects are one of the UK's leading specialist service providers.
Using our diverse range of specialist equipment operated by our experienced and highly skilled technicians we provide a high quality, professional service which is cost efficient.
We have carried out a range of projects throughout Europe and the United Kingdom for multi-national companies and plenty of SMEs.
Our experience in the installation and removal of industrial and commercial plant and machinery is varied.
Please see below some examples of our work;
- Power turbine new or for repair - exchange / installations
- Transformer installations
- Gearbox removal or exchange
- Part or complete factory moves
- Infrastructure installations / removals
- Renewable energy
- Temporary buildings / structures
Why use Denby Special Projects?
- We have an outstanding safety record. All enquiries are assessed and have a technical review, with an onsite visit and the preparation of risk assessments and method statements if required
- We offer a complete installation / building or dismantling / removal service
- We understand the importance of minimising downtime of valuable plant and machinery whether for repairs, exchange, servicing or relocation
- Our experience ranges from the lightest plant machinery to major boiler and turbine installations
- We are able to operate in restricted spaces or areas with limited access
- ISO 9001 Quality Management certified by BSI under certificate number FS12069
- Storage facilities are available at our site in Lincoln for temporary or long term storage