The Denby training mission is to:
- help businesses and individuals succeed, by
- providing the highest quality training input at key development times, in order to
- maximise quality and efficency in the workplace and
- ensure legal compliance of key workers and drivers
Our aims are:
- to provide a professional and consistent training service to employers operating their own transport & logistics departments
- to support employers by increasing the skills base of their logistics teams, thereby enabling them to achieve their business goals
- to improve the skills base of commercial drivers within the region thereby contributing towards improved road safety and reduced environmental impact
All training is delivered by qualified, expert trainers either at our customers own premises or in our modern custom built facility in Lincoln. These facilities include an air conditioned class room and an RTITB approved fork truck training centre.
Any training enquiries are answered quickly and we can normally handle most training within relatively short time frames. So, if you need training for yourself or your staff or drivers, make contact with us soon – we are sure you will be impressed with our brand new facilities , range and quality of courses.
Contact: Terry Rose, Training Manager for further information on:
T: 01522 503902
Are you up to date with the drivers CPC training requirements? Don’t delay it until it is too late!