Our ADR training course takes place in our modern air conditioned SQA approved examination centre here in Lincoln.
The programme leads to the award of the Vocational Training Certificate for drivers of vehicles carrying dangerous goods.
The ADR training programme delivered by Denby Transport Limited covers the following hazardous classes:
- Class 2 – Gases
- Class 3 – Flammable Liquids
- Class 4 – Flammable Solids
- Class 5 – Oxidising Agents
- Class 6 – Poisons
- Class 8 – Corrosives
- Class 9 – Environmental Hazardous
The programme comprises of 3 modules as follows:
- Core Module
- Packages – a description of variety and type of container used in the movement of goods and liquids by road, other than by tankers
- Tanks (optional) – for the movement of dangerous materials/liquids in bulk tankers
All the above modules are subject to examination (10 exams in total).
For the full tanks and packages course covering all the above topics it is a 5 day course, if you do not wish to take the optional tanks module then the training is reduced to a 4-day course.
Driver CPC – for an additional fee you are able to use 3 of these training days to count towards your 35 hour driver CPC requirement.
We provide refreshments and lunch daily for the duration of your course.
Click here to see our next available dates
For advice or to discuss your adr training requirements please do not hesitate to contact us.