Lifting Equipment Engineer
Denby lifting services is a rapidly expanding and successful business looking for people who’ll help us shape our future and fulfil their own ambitions. We take pleasure in providing great rewards for people who drive our success and value people’s skills, experience and qualifications.
Denby lifting services specialises in the supply of equipment for various different applications relating to lifting and handling. Our service that we offer includes the sale, repair , inspection, testing and design and fabrication of most types of lifting related equipment on a regional, national and international level.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated individual with a flexible attitude.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Carrying out inspection, Service, Repair and Testing of Lifting Equipment in accordance with LOLER regulations
- Repair of various Lifting Equipment will include but not limited to Chain Slings, Electrical Chain hoists, Pull lifts, Genies, Tirfors, Hydraulic Jacking Equipment
- Ensure that repair orders are processed according to the established guidelines and that work is completed to schedule
- To maintain high standards of housekeeping within the workshop and maintain a safe working environment
- Requirements of the lifting equipment engineer
- Evidence of technical training relevant to position
- Ability to work under pressure, set deadlines and prioritise tasks
- Interest in the products
- LEEA qualification preferred but not essential
Denby lifting services Design, manufacture, install, test and repair all types of lifting equipment, specialising in the supply of equipment for various different applications relating to Lifting & Handling. Our service that we offer includes the Sale, Repair, Inspection, Testing and Design & Fabrication of most types of lifting related equipment on a regional, national & international level. It is our aim to provide professional and efficient service to all customers from enquiry to job completion.
- Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
- Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
- Experience: Lifting equipment: 1 year (preferred)
- Engineering: 1 Year (required)
- Work Remotely: No
- Location: Denby Lifting services sadler road lincoln LN6 3JR
- Start Date: ASAP
- Hours of work: Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm, must be available to work overtime when required, this could include saturdays.
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Progression route
- Company van