Denby Transport offer a wide variety of industry related training courses. All training courses we provide are delivered by experienced qualified instructors. All instructors are DVSA approved.
Drawing on our wealth of experience of working in the transport and warehouse industry we endeavour to impart up-to-date knowledge which is used by and useful to, employers and individuals.
The key feature of our LGV driver training and forklift truck training is that clients learn their skills on vehicles in current commercial use in the industry. We have an extensive range of equipment for driver and fork truck training.
Where does the training take place?
Our Fork Truck training facilities include:
Air conditioned Training Centre
RTITB approved custom built Fork Truck Training Centre with a classroom and an outdoor practical training area
Some training can be undertaken in an active warehouse operation, where the daily business and routines permit.
The driver training is undertaken on busy roads mainly in town locations. We have a dedicated manoeuvring area close to the location of your test and all training will take place in and around the test location.
The Denby Training mission is to:
- Help businesses and individuals succeed
- Provide the highest quality training
- Maximise quality and efficiency in the workplace
- Ensure legal compliance of key workers and drivers
Our aims are:
- To provide a professional and consistent training service to employers operating their own transport & logistics departments
- To support employers by increasing the skills base of their employee's, thereby enabling them to achieve their business goals
- To improve the skills base of commercial drivers within the region thereby contributing towards improved road safety and reduced environmental impact
Who do we offer training to?
- Individuals renewing their licences / adding new qualifications
- Individuals for personal use
For further information or dates of availability please contact Terry Rose our Training Manager
Tel No: 01522 503902