Suitable course for Horsebox towing, Caravan or Trailer
Why Choose Denby Transport Ltd:
- 1-2-1 with your instructor
- B+E trailer towing course specialists
- 81% pass rate with Denby Transport ltd training (national average 70%*)
- Experienced, knowledgeable male and female instructors
- Choice of test location, Grimsby or Lincoln
- Flexible packages, 1 to 1.5 days of training dependant on experience, including 1 hour test
- The test centre is next to the training site in Lincoln and Grimsby
What is covered in the training & test?
The course includes:
- Eyesight check
- ‘Show me, tell me’ vehicle safety questions
- Reversing your vehicle
- General driving ability for about 60 minutes
- You will be asked to perform an angle start, uphill start and possibly a downhill start. The test may also include dual carriageway driving.
- Independent driving
- Uncoupling and recoupling the trailer
- For more information about what happens during the car and trailer test please see the Government website for more details here.
*2019 data - based on official statistics from the government website 2019 here.