Our eco trailer - Ecolink is Safer, Cleaner and Cheaper - why?
- Safer: It will reduce road accidents and result in less road deaths
- Cleaner: It will reduce emissions
- Cheaper: Two ecolink vehicles replace three standard artic vehicles
Our eco trailer needs no highway investment - today's roads are fine.
The Denby Ecolink, dubbed the ‘super lorry’ by the mainstream media was designed and built by Denby Transport.
What is the Eco-Link?
- It is an 8 axle B-Train truck, in which a tractor unit pulls two semi-trailers using fifth wheel couplings on both trailers
- Capacity fully laden is 60 tonnes
- Overall length is 25.25m
For more information on the Denby Ecolink trailer, please watch the video below.