Denby Transport Ltd is an Approved DVSA accredited Testing Centre for the Module 4 Qualification. Before you can book your test for this you must have Passed your Module 2. (Case Study Test).
How the test works:
Module 4 includes 3 hours of training then a 30 minute test.
The test is made up of 5 topics from the Driver CPC syllabus. You can score up to 20 points for each topic.
You’re tested on being able to:
- Load the vehicle following safety rules and to keep it secure
- Stop trafficking in illegal immigrants
- Assess emergency situations
- Reduce physical risks to yourself or others
- Do a walkaround vehicle safety check
To pass you have to score at least 15 out of 20 in each topic area and have an overall score of at least 80 out of 100.
At the end of your test you will be given the result.
Click here to see our next available dates
For advice or to discuss your CPC driver training requirements please do not hesitate to contact us.